About our Trust
Overarching Principles of the Trust
- All children within all of our schools have the opportunity to thrive and fulfil their potential.
- All schools within the Trust have the autonomy and support they need to provide the educational experience their context demands.
- Our schools work collaboratively so that as a Trust we are stronger and more effective than the sum of our parts.
- Our staff have the best career pathways and professional development opportunities we can provide.
- We are passionate supporters of the creative arts and believe strongly in their contribution to a well-rounded education.
- Education is not just about what happens in the classroom. Extra-curricular experiences play a vital part in enriching and enhancing the lives of our young people.
- We value all our students and pupils equally, no matter what their backgrounds, starting points, ethnicity, needs, gender or sexuality.
We are a Multi-Academy Trust in the East of England.
We aspire to excellence in all aspects of our practice. Mutual support, collaboration and challenge are key to our success. Raising standards for teaching and learning is at the core of all we do; providing students, pupils and staff with the opportunity to thrive, flourish and excel. This is a common vision for all our academies, no matter what their setting, context or circumstances.
Every child within the scope of our Trust benefits from our commitment to high standards. This underscores our desire to help each of our students gain the levels of personal and academic development which will open as many doors as possible for them. With exemplary teaching, care, diligence, courtesy, respect and consideration, we launch young people on their chosen path to success.
SAFE, VALUED AND INSPIRED
- Every student should become a confident, capable young adult, fully ready to continue in higher education, training or employment.
- Our staff are professionals who go above and beyond what is expected of them. And they work together to ensure our students have a fulfilling experience.
- We encourage our students to engage with how their school operates and learn how to influence their environment using democratic process.
- The stimulus of sport, music, travel and drama contributes to life skills, often provides a gateway to incredibly satisfying personal achievements and career opportunities.
- Volunteering in community and local charity projects is important, to anchor individuals in their communities beyond school and to support wellbeing.