As a Trust we offer a range of services which are delivered centrally. These are tailored to the individual needs of partner schools. We have been working in this way for a number of years. This is not new to us. As a Trust, we will continue to monitor and review the services we offer, maintaining our commitment to being responsive to individual schools’ needs and requirements.
The offer is subject to pre-existing arrangements and commitments and a due diligence process. ‘Top slice’ funding will be competitive and dependent upon individual school circumstances and needs.
The services include:
- CEO with over 20 years of experience in education (15 in senior leadership) across all phases. Currently Chair of the Norfolk Headteachers’ association (Educate Norfolk).
- Trust Standards Officer. An experienced senior leader who will be tasked with supporting the CEO to rapidly raise standards in terms of outcomes, behaviour and curriculum.
- Teaching and Learning improvement and Continuing Professional Development service led by a highly skilled and successful senior leader.
- An expert finance team, including Trust Business Manager (formerly Synergy MAT), Trust Finance Manager and a very capable team with capacity to support additional schools. This includes extensive experience of procurement and commissioning.
- Administration management and support through our exceptional Trust Administration Manager and her dedicated team. This will include oversight and responsibility for HR and the Single Central Record.
- An excellent Site/Premises team led by our Trust Premises Manager, supported by Site Managers and their teams. This service will include health and safety and risk assessment advice and guidance.
- IT systems support through a Trust Network Manager, Assistant Trust Network Manager and a team of site ICT Technicians.
- Human Resources support through a fully qualified Trust employee, supported by an external provider (currently Educator Solutions).
- Payroll and pensions administration through an external provider (currently Educator Solutions).
- Grounds maintenance through an external provider (currently Norse).
- Governance support and framework documentation.
Please click here to download Our Offer